- Preliminary interview to get to know the admission standards.
- Document submission.
- Future student interview (according to level, those which apply).
- Psychopedagogical evaluation (in grades that apply).
- Parent interview.
- Application form.
- Academic and behavior questionnaire.
- Academic transcript from the previous year and the current year. (Including SEP report card).
- Birth certificate (copy).
- Letter of recommendation and good behavior from previous school.
- Exam payment.
- Two recommendation letters (preferably from school member families).
- One recommendation letter from the head of the family’s work organization.
- Credential size color photographs (2).
- Recent family group photograph.
- Birth certificate (original and copy).
- Non-debt letter from previous school.
- CURP (copy).
- Official ID from both parents (copy).
- Registration fee payment.